Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It Never Ends!

Last class was a nightmare. Jimmy had us play a game that he played WAAAAYYYYYYYY back when he was a kid. Idealy, it was a game that teaches up concentration adn listening skills. The rules of the game was to sit in a circle, have one person introduce the one item to each sides, pass and introduce the item all around the circle until they return to the person. It was simple...SIMPLE BUT IMPOSSIBLE. Everytime we get it across the middle someone always gets the items mix tup. I am ashame to admit that the game never ended. It was "this is a who" this, and "this is a what" that. I felt I was in a Dr. Seuss's Books. I was dizzy and tired by the end of the game.



On the otherside, I did learn a valueable lesson, the older you get shorter your ability to follow orders becomes. This is a game that requires patcience, concentration, Participation, and most of all team work. Skills that we need in the working feild.

No comments:

Post a Comment