Wednesday, November 18, 2009

YouTube - Sick Puppies - Pitiful/ Just Another Other Day

YouTube - Sick Puppies - Pitiful


I can honestly say this has bee a long week. Not because I have and overwhelming amount of work, or finals is just around the corner, or even factors outside of my control have been overwhelming me. No, this week has been long because it feels I'm in a rut day in and day out is the same routine, and Jimmy's class is no exception.
From the time that I am up to the time I sit on the bus next to some questionable people or a noisy kid with snot running down his noes, to the time class begins, it has been rather consistant. Even when Jimmy is in one of his perky moods, and has us sit by birthdays, names, or even heights (don't act so shock if he does), class has been ordinary. In the beginning, it was exciting because we were all new little Ginnie pigs to the experimental class, and all we had was a 7 page syllabus and a crazy teacher who organized it. Now, still the same syllabus and still the same crazy teacher, but we've adjusted. Perhaps this is what Kim Baer was felt when she hit a comfort zone. It is stable, yes, but boring. That kills creativity.
This week as usual we got out our homework. As usual we criticized in our heads, while jimmy verbally abuse some of the work. Today went the same as any Wednesday, we talk, Jimmy Questions, our heads were dizzy with more questions than answers, we saw some slides that nearly put us to sleep by the middle of the lecture.
This has been just another other day.

1 comment: